Our new full-service event space, offers a spectacular setting to take your private affairs and corporate events from ordinary to extraordinary. With superior attention to detail, from our gourmet menu selections to specialty craft cocktails, our talented team works personally with you to ensure every moment of your celebration is effortless and memorable. You and your guests will enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance coupled with delicious food and an array of beer, wines and spirits to create an air of timeless sophistication. We use only the finest ingredients and freshest, local produce throughout our private event menus. Our facility is equipped with professional, in-house event coordination staff. Our team will help you design a menu to ensure your guests enjoy skillfully prepared cuisine along with extraordinary service to make your event unique and unforgettable. We look forward to planning the perfect event for you and your guests!
• Reception/cocktail event: 350 guests
• Theatre-style event: 300 guests
• Seated banquet event with 14, 60-inch rounds: 100 to 120 guests
Pre-function Space Capacity
• Reception/cocktail event: 50 guests
Room Rental Includes:
• 60” Rounds, or 6’ Banquet Tables
• Up to 300 Folding Black Chairs
• Center stage with exposed brick backdrop sets the scene for corporate events and presentations
• Complimentary valet parking services for evening events
• Access to the 56 East event professionals who are trained to coordinate exceptional details of each event as well as recommend quality vendors
Audio Visual Amenities Include:
• State-of-the-art sound system, including 8,000 watt QSC, loud speaker system and XLR input for DJs, bands and microphones
• State-of-the-art visual system, including two 110-inch Samsung video walls and an 18-foot HD retractable projection screen capable of displaying Power Point presentations, company logos and DVDs
Available to preview daily by appointment only.
For more booking information, please email Dayl Soll at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-869-1132 ext. 102.